MMS Friends

Friday, December 03, 2004

Lingerie-therapy

I dont understand why can't i take bus instead of walking all the way to chuch with god-ma and sister. Im on concession and i've already said i'll walk back with them after mass. Elder sister is unreasonable! I know my company makes a difference. But just quit forcing me. I hate being forced alright??

Anyway, head town with Xiangjing today. Dropped by to see Chris at G2000..veyr smart-looking. =)) I still want my Jlow perfume.. -grinz-

The next section is strictly for female readers. Guys, this is not for entertainment for further studies of lingerie. Thank you so much.

Triumph International earned $151.90 from me just about a couple of hours ago. This is the first time im assisted on how to wear a bra and what sizes or types suit me. Haha..was fun..the woman working there became my "maid" in the fitting room. =)) Sorry..no lesbian orgy..haha..and its not called pamperin myself..just a necessity?? All those years in PL and sports activities kinda filled my wardrobe with cotton/lyrca tops rather than normal bras. The type neighbourhood teenage girls love wearing. Im so not in laces..it itches sometimes. Then the Triumph woman was trying to get me to buy G-strings. -faints- I do wear them..but i think most girls will have to agree with me that it goes "up" and its not 100% comfortable. You basically just look good in them but you'll probably be figuring how to "unstuck" that piece of "string" in between ur legs. As for personal viewing gallery (if u do have a bf and ur like a horny housefly-alliteration), i believe it comes off so fast you're just wastin ur money on them. Haha. Is the information to much to take?

Oh well, my freaking maid, Jacq, had better not lose my lingeries again. It aint cheap.

Went to NineWest to hunt for my maroon/pink shoes. The shop was almost empty yet the salesperson was not free to cater to me. I left the place with shoes all over the carpet and walked right out. Horrible service in a high-class shoe shop.

Guess who i saw at Wisma?? It's Ruth Chan!! Haha..she's gonna work at that pizza restaurant i believe. Didnt get a chance to talk to her cause she's being briefed by some manager there..next time i guess. =))

Happy birthday to LILIBETH!!!! Miss ya so much..