MMS Friends

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Lately, i'm having all sorts of weird and "unknown" people taggin me on my blog. Just this month, there's 2. I wouldnt say you're "highly unwelcome". But i'd love it if you could just leave your name down for goodness sake. It irritates me when autonomous peepz or guesswho comes along, leave a line or two and disappears.

Well, i suppose every cohort is different when it comes to university enchance. Duhz. My "tiger" cohort is small and almost uncompetitive. Face it: with C D E and A1, you can still get into SMU. I'm aiming for B C C after having gauge how'll fair. Think thats enough to see me through "ok" faculties. I dont need anyone here to tell me i fcukin can't make it. I DONT appreciate you bursting any of my bubbles. Whether your intentions are good or bad. Excuse my vulgarities..i'm dissed..it concerns my future..why shouldnt i get pissed??

The next time i blog, I'll be free from misery. Haha..let me count -fingers out- 9 hours more..can you believe it?? It's ending sooo fast? -blinks- Yayy....!!!