MMS Friends

Friday, November 19, 2004

Shutters!

Went to catch shutters with my girlies this evening at Bedok-Princess. Haha..i screamed thrice in all. Was a good show, clever plot to scare the wits outta the audience and i must say the audience was very humourous! Hee..they were laughing when its suppose to be scary. Kinda works like "comic relief". =)) Thumbs up for the twist in the plot and fear factor! Watch it guys!! -jumps about-

Okie..now for the solemn part. I know im not suppose to "enjoy" during this period. I can't help it. Really..but definitely add colours to my life for this month. Feeling so empty and all..watchin movie with the girlies really cheered me up. (freaked me out?) Haha..no thanks to Nana for making my hands numb. She was grabbing my hand and that stopped the circulation. Haha..on the other hand, Duckied was like so nonchalent about the entire movie. She didnt scream. In fact, she was the first to see through the whole plot. Wow..haha..im slow..not only that, i kinda forgot the show liao. =b -slaps myself- That happens when a movie doesnt require you to think that much. Haha. Anyways, that irritatin man who kept scolding his wife behind us was really un-gentleman and definitely displayed his baseness to us. I hate these type of man. Marry then treat wife like this.

Anyways, my Wednesday evening and Thursday is like so fully booked! I'm so excited!! Will post up the details soon. Daryl and Cheryl, can't wait to see ya!!!

By the way, i think im broke. Haha..have to draw out money for "certain" things. =)) I dont mind a single bit though. All just to make you smile..haha..i sound sick..

Yippy..i'm excited!!
-skips ard-