MMS Friends

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Monstrous exam day

Mathematics paper was kinda cool..Pure Math part a little screwed up but Statistics was easy!!! Haha..can guarantee a pass for 9233 but maybe can reach only a B/C. If got A or B, it is truely God's blessings. =)) I'm taking moderation (lower) into consideration.

Literature was tough. Othello was good but Antony&Cleopatra and Silas Marner might not get me a good grade for paper1. Bangin on the paper2 and paper8 then. -shrugs- Anyways, i think the female long haired invigilator with the punk pants is very sweet. =)) -grinz- And and..they gave me so little foolscape i have to keep asking them lar. By the way, after the first question, i was totally sleepy liao. Chose 1 context and 2 essays..gotta hit a C overall..args..

Morning papers totally killed my "appetite" for a good night's rest. I was so nervous that my heartbeat was pounding for 3 hours straight. No kidding. Laid in bed from 11pm till 1pm or so..i get insomia when there are morning papers. Same for General Paper..crapz..luckily, only afternoon papers left. And its 8 days to freedom! =)) Tmr's econs essay..let me die..oh..no no..haha..tired..

Happy 19th birthday Maurice..