MMS Friends

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Jie, Me and lil' sista have decided to take over Dad's company after we each fulfil our own dreams. Strangely, that's the big meeting during lunch. Family business to be handled by us sisters. We used to be nonchalent about the whole business thing. I'm not exactly interested but oh well, business management sounds okay to me now.

Primetime news: Owen, the jack russell dog over at my other house passed away. And i've decided to change the hamster's name from pussycat to polarbear. She's just getting rounder evidently..

I miss my Papa..wonder how's he in heaven..sometimes, the image of his chest not moving anymore, goes on repeat mode in my mind. And i can't help but feel miserable..

A man once said this: We ought to be afraid of those who day dreams.
I questioned myself 'why'. For it definitely seems foolish to just dream.
Then the man continued: Their dreams might turn into reality. In comparison, those who dreams at night, they wake up and forgot about their dreams.
I went silent..then burst out laughing. -_-
Anyone care to differ??

-scampers off-