MMS Friends

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Old flame

My lil' sister got NOKIA 6230??!!! She said she wanted it and my Mum bought it for her. Gootness..Shuming..im suffering from 2nd-child-syndrome. Haha.

gooTness..i saw Weicai yesterday. His teeth's still so white! As if the chlorine in the pool bleached them! Haha..imagine if Guixian was there with me.. =)) Talking about that girly of mines, i kinda missed her. We live so near each other but hardly bummed into each other or msg each other unless there's some hot topic to share..hhmm..she was Maurice's "mortal" back in SRJC20031st3mths..gotta meet her out! =))

Okies..Mum's not bringing me to Cambodia anymore. She said she'll bring me to Moscow instead. Haiz..whatever..asked her about my Bali trip again. She asked how many going and said that i can go. But she added that we'll book tickets only after As..sigh..whats wrong with Mum..or me?

Slept at Mama's house 2 nights ago. Couldnt get to sleep well..was thinking of Papa throughout the night. Looked out at the living room from the bed and imagined Papa sitting there reading his papers, scribbling chinese characters, struggling to open the door for us when we come visit him. Then the scene switched to him on the bed..tired and weary..waiting and waiting. A few times he asked for coffee (his fav drink) but of course he can't have them. Mama and I have to lie to him that we'll give it to him. We never did, and of course he never got to drink them..for the last time. Thinking back, he was ill for only 10months or so. Never did we realise he might just leave us. Just liddat. It wasnt sudden, but we didnt expect it either. You know..we thought the illness will drag for a year or so..no..how wrong are we. Thinking, tearing, yearning for him to be close to me..then i fell asleep.. )'=

Seminar was okie..cliche stuff mentioned and i think my Mum shld attend instead of my lil's sis and me. Haha..Dad's paying my lil' sis $20 per accounts done during this hols..sigh..where's my income gonna come from then? Talking abt income, our family income definitely grew for this month. Yay..new sofa!!! =))

I'm feeling motivated today. Suddenly, Mathematics's speaking to me. Having solved one question is great..another and another..weee! Tuesday will be the day i prove my worth in Mathematics. =))