MMS Friends

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Oh No!

Lying isnt called love.
What's love, if I can't even be true to you?

My favourite couple broke up. Wyn and Carol. Emphasis that dishonesty and distrust can certainly end a relationship fast. Therefore, dont bother getting into one if you have my personality. I am not fully honest about anything. Im just not used to telling the complete truth. Take it or leave it.

Haha. Woked up early to go school for Econs Mock. Then, i got cheated. Dig that pile of shit?? It was postphoned an hour later. Hell. Was so sleepy?? Forcing my eyes open when it finally started at 10am. It was okie i guess..question was on PED and Price Discrimination-> Monopoly. My favourite type of questions. =)) Math consultation was cool..Mr Ang talk very fast..haha..

My lil's sister got a blog. Was reading it just now, realised i dont know alot about her life. The person she went out with last night was actually a runner i hated. Bad sportsmanship crap. Sis mentioned that she missed "uncle" and cried..otherwise my Papa..

I do miss Papa too..
I dont think about him that much anymore..
Seems like my tears can hardly flow out too..
But deep down..i miss him so much..too much..

Many people i know losin their fathers. I can understand fully what they're going through. Just be strong..if prayers help, pray. =)) I'm sure if they believe in a Heaven, we'll all unite one day.