MMS Friends

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Whitesands

Studied with Shuyun today at WhiteSand Delifrance. Was freezin in there..

Anyway, when she reached there, i just crawled out of bed. Which means that im totally late for the meeting. Feel so bad..but i hurried down after receivin her call. So much for late night studying..ended up reaching one hour plus later? =/

Yes..very dangerous askin me out. Especially with Liyu, dont know why'll i be like super late. But usually, im pretty much on time. -shakes buttt =))

We went through 5 sets of prelim MCQ taken from different JCs. Then did our own work..help each other out basically. Was ok a day i guess... Tmr all my consultations start..poott...

Pussycat nearly bite me today...she's so fat!!! Raaahhhh..

Alright..i needa work out a budget..Mum's complaining about my hp bill..in fact, she's threatening to deduct my allowance!!!