MMS Friends

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I was just wonderin to myself why re we spending so much time infront of the computer. When what we have before us is something non-existent. It's all virtual and i have the guts to surf the net for 2hours out of 24hours when exams in 17 days? -slap myself

I was at Coffeebean cramming with Grace and Jasmine. Bad decision to order Ice Blended Mocha. I couldnt sleep at all??!!! Was on bed for 8 hours!!! 60% awake!! From 12.30am till 8.30am!! I prayed and prayed..before i knew it, my maid was up. Which meant that it was 6am. Then i got a call from Maurice at around 8.20am??

Horrible Terrible Vegetable!!
-groans groans groans

Think my handphone bill might shoot up this month. Calls and smses Brunei..haiz..another threat from Mum coming right up! x_x

Economics --> Tryin to get concepts right and fresh in my head. Needa do more outlines.
Mathematics --> More and more papers and revision exercises. More help and tuition.
Literature --> Consultations and more good readings.