MMS Friends

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Edward

Destroyed

Every time I think of you, I feel my heart shot through
But that's the way that it goes, and its what nobody knows
Living a life like it has no end?

Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?
About everything, anything all at once
I'm one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone no
Doubt about it.

Sometimes I give myself the shit.
Sometimes my mind play tricks on me, it all keeps adding up
I feel I'm cracking up, am I just paranoid, I'm just stunned.

Do you have the time to wait for me, all this while?
I guess you don't, because soon you'll go
I'm just another fool, caught in this game for two.


Time ran out, you broke the spell, I bear the curse
As long as I live.
The soul in me cries

Tearing, Tormenting, Torturing.

Am I blind, for I can hardly see now.
It vanished as fast as the wind, yet much misery it seems.

It'll have to remain the same
Because that's what i wish, or perhaps not.

What exactly's left?
Confusion, dilemna all comes to a halt.

I'm swallowing a knife
There's no other life like this.