MMS Friends

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Maid Jacq

So my new maid Jacq's here. She's pretty. Dammit. Haha..didnt talk to her. Dont why was i so anti-social. My house has got 7 people now. Wow.

Anyway, Pussy Cat was really good today..she let me pet her to sleep...haha..

And that pathetic GV Plaza...you're the best pig in the world. Wont even let my MAID in to watch that M18 show. Fcuk..you kidding..doesnt my MAID look like a filippino domestic worker to you?! I'll get you one fine day..watch out!!

Reading Jude The Obscure again..think im beginning to appreciate that book. I dont really think there's alot of sexual stuff in it. But those guidebooks are really horrible..they keep talking about intercourse and all those rubbish. Can't stand the choice of words..

Back to books..i'll be bored if i dont study..

Melly -> Rich my foot..haha..almost suffering from a deficit liao..just bought the bikini top. Bottom buy another day cause more expensive. =)) Please rest more and speedy recovery okies!! *hugs*