MMS Friends

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Personality Test!

Dad has been really nice these few days. I dont get the privilege of Mum's cook nor much of her love. We get lots of nonsense of her though. Everyday.

Dont talk to me about money substitutin love. Dad made us honey drinks yesterday dinner..me and my sisters..one glass each and today when we went shopping for a handphone, he carried my stuff for me. I want a boyfriend..or girlfriend like my Dad. *beams* Mum-she can continue crapping about us wasting her money on tuition and luxury stuff and having the luxury of a maid to serve us.

Whatever..when i told her she should have practised family planning, she was literally yelling at me in the bloody car for saying that. And she asked why we never thank her for all the stuff she did for us (basically investing on 3 daughters). Please..she dumps all our mother's day and birthday cards for her! And we spend time bloody personalising those cards. Dad kept every single one of them. People envy my parents for having us. Mum doesnt give 2 hoots. I asked Dad just now if he's proud to have 3 daughters, he replied YES. =)) Thats more than enough to make my day. Lub ya Daddy... *mwah*

Gonna get a tube dress from FashionLab..in love with the simple and slightly retrofied colour combi of that dress. It cost $79.90..with my membership, should be able to get 10% discount. There're browns in that tubbie..thats why maybe i love it. =)) Dad wanted to get for me..but he's weird, he looks and glares at me whenever i wear skimpy tops..

The problem when i wear a tubbie is that it tends to slid off. No thanks to my boobs which are hardly noticible. *pouts* But the good thing about small boobs is that we can run faster. *grinz* Explains my speed..haha..no, wait..fats are accumulating at my tummy. Gonna train with Donghai this weekend, i have to! Think my shoulders are nice enough to carry a tube dress off nicely ba..

So, Pussy cat (hamster) killed one baby hamster today. Haha..so left 4 now..dunno they come from where but i think my sister's sudent gave it to her.

Great..one more paper on thursday. I can relax for one day and revise lit paper8. Today's paper2 was major grossness!! Think i might get mundane results, nothing special about my essays. Math paper was do-able but i had lots of brain jam..so i guess didnt do very well either.

Bloody hell came..in school..why liddat?!!!!?

Going to Philippines this December..followed by Australia (dunno which part yet) on January. Booked the tickets liao..on waiting list..cheap cheap! Dont wanna travel alone..parents not coming with me..someone please come along!! Esp the trip to Tioman/Langkawi/Bali or Batam!!

--------------

You are a WECL--Wacky Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a People`s Advocate.

You are passionate about your causes, with a good heart and good endeavors. Your personal fire is contagious, and others wish they could be as dedicated to their beliefs as you are.

Your dedication may cause you to miss the boat on life's more slight and trivial activities. You will feel no loss when skipping some inane mixer, but it can be frustrating to others to whom such things are important. While you find it difficult to see other points of view, it may be useful to act as if you do, and play along once in a while.

In any event, you have buckets of charisma and a natural skill for making people open up. Your greatest asset is an ability to make progress while keeping the peace.

Of the 27669 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6.1 % are this type.