MMS Friends

Thursday, September 02, 2004

7-11

This girl from 7-11 asked to be my friend when i was purchasing "milky bar". Sheesh..she's the 2nd girl who wants to be my friend this year. First time was this indian girl near my place. Why am i attracting girls??? They're not even THAT cute. Anyway, she msged me. Her english is like so good..haha..check it out:

-> Have free.. Came to my shop... Talk
-> Dont say that.. I will support u... You will be passed

I dont know why i gave her my real number. I didnt thought of cheating her. And i dont know why i replied her. Haha. Like what Shuming said..maybe i can get free stuff from 7-11. *grinz*

Haiz..10 days passed..i miss him..i still cry when im alone at night..but guess i can only pray. Papa, i love you..no one has ever loved me as much as you did considering we're not blood-related. Actually, blood-related or not, it isnt importnant at all..