MMS Friends

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Weekend

Tuition's finally over.. *gasps for air*

Tutor R: Ok, thats all for today.
Me: Great.. -breathes deeply-
Tutor R: Today's very draining huh.
Me: Why?
Tutor R: Cause i talk alot.
Me: -lol-

She's trying to imply that she did most of the work for the 2hours. But hey! 60 bucks for coming down to suffer is nothing okies! It's worth it in fact! Esp with an obedient student like me. =)

Watched Gladiator with Edward and Tirene yesterday night. Wow..must say that its a fabulous show! Ms G was right about it. (=

More night studies next week but keeping one night for tuition. 4 weeks left. Have to spread and plan the revision of GP, Econs, Math and English properly. Beginning to love my subject combination more and more. *grinz*

Oh, i think im gonna cut off my HP line really soon. Wanna sign up for a M1 plan under my own name and get Nokia 7200. This way, mum will stop threatening me about the bills. Not as if my bill is over 80bucks kinda thing. Woteva..