MMS Friends

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sunday

Olympics: Its so cool! Did you guys catch the 100m sprints, the 400m and the 800m?? Gootness..im so mesmerized by their speed and grace. Yes...and the swimming events. Wow wow wow...i take close to 2mins for 50metres and they took only about 30seconds?? *faintz* All the track & field events..totally got me glued on to the telly.

Studies: Okie i guess..just keep studying and revising and staying back in school. Tired..very exhausting..about 24 days left?? Mean-time, playing BINGO in school can keep you very very occupied. *winks* check the pics!

Anger management: yes..shouldnt have let it get a better of me earlier this week. Sorry for all those stuff..cursing and talking rubbish. Forgive me? =)

Edward: Haha...totally entertaining! Not that he's some clown BUT, the pink shorts thingy made me laugh non-stop. Guys...args...i'm like so polluted...wash me clean someone!!!

Maurice: He finally accomplished sth in life and became a Sergeant..not that great but good enough i guess. How the fcuk do u spell it. Args. Haha..He made me that light stick out of chalk!! The words are "2ga e 4 eva". How sweet! Haha..purely FRIENDS.

Liyu: So she got me a birthday present. Haha...1 month after my bday! haha..im appreciative though..love her!

Melly: Wanna go sentosa again!! Wanna get new bikinis!! How's u and brenda?