MMS Friends

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

No substance

It's very stupid and dumb to say that someone's blog has got NO SUBSTANCE. Come on. Everyone has got a blog for a different reason?! So, just because someone can write a poem or discuss something really deep and THAT implies that their blog has got substance?? *sound of the dong* Wake the farking hell up you living blardi freaks..pui pui pui!!

Blog to let friends i dont meet up often, know whats going on in my life.
Blog to let people those who care for me know whats going on.
Blog for gossip-mongers.
Blog to express myself the way i want w/o hurting anyone else.
Blog to get my ideas across.
Blog for myself and nobody else.

I finished "The curious incident that killed the dog". Must say that its interesting. You know..when i speed-read the book, i was like: Christopher's really detailed in many things. Be it the way he travelled or the way he thinks. It's all written down clearly on the book..not one detail missed out. Usually those are the things that goes through my head when i think in everyday life. And its the first book that reflects my thought as well. Wait..what am i talking about. *smacks forehead* Like for example, the part on "white lies". It's so so right! And what he studied at the special school is very relevant to what im taught in JC. The mathematics questions..could relate well with that book. =) Though maybe there was too much "fucking", "sex" and "penis" stuff on a simple book like: who killed wellington-the dog. Haha. *grinz*

Im totally Yakult-fied.

27 Days