MMS Friends

Monday, August 16, 2004

"ed"

Hahaed..today's a great dayed. Though i couldnt finish all of my revision by 9pmed, it was still a gooded. Yes, you all must be *scratching your headed*. Like what the helled im talking abouted. Go figure out yourselfed. Mrs Sim was totally like "failED"?? Haha..interacting econs tutorial todayed..so much laughtered.

So, its the 7th monthed. Ah...be careful of what you guys talked.

Anyway, my darling will be on TV sooned. Watch the showed and tell me she's cuted!!!! =P

Things to doed:

1) Buy my Charles & Keith shoesed *other shoes have dieded due to wear & teared*
2) Study econsed..like i havent gone thru macroeconomics yeted!! *skillsed!!*
3) Done with the statistic componented. Got the pure mathematics part lefted *which i sucked ated*
4) Age of innocenceed and Jude the Obscureed revision *rusty brain of mineed*
5) Stock up my room with more junk fooded. *hungry 24 hours*
6) Repair my violin stringsed.

Okie..about 29 days moreed.