MMS Friends

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Mr Sexy-buttt-Hui is MINE!!! So all of you, quit proclaiming that he's nice and called you DEAR too!!!! I dont like!!! MINE! MINE! MINE! *grinz* Tirene, he is MINE!!! If i had a camera phone, i'd take a pic of his butttt and hang it all over my room! (= I wanna marry him..haha..kidding lar..i want to drink milk..args..

I have an obsession with making myself miserable, pissed off and upset. You know that kinda sour feeling and when your heart literally aches so much that you can't seem to talk, except give that kinda "look"?? Yea, im not "suffering from" it. In fact, im kinda falling in love with that kinda feeling and seeking comfort from it. Then i start becoming suicidal.

People dont know im angry with them. Because i can't help but keep smiling though im upset. It's "in my blood" to smile even thought im obviously not okies. Im not pulling on a front or anything. Just comes naturally-smile. Of course there're times whereby i do get pissed and stop smiling. I do get confused with my behaviour sometimes. I hardly understand myself, so i never expected anyone to understand me. Hard-to-fathom.

Dont EVER take me for granted. You'll get hell from me. And dont ever question why im ignoring you. Cause you bought it upon yourself. So go figure out yourself why im not picking up your calls or not talking as much to you anymore. You think you're my close friend and therefore can irritate me??? Sorry. I'll make sure you hammer your way down to the dragonish hell. *grrrrr*

Im filled with anger. But i can control it very well. That's when the obsession comes in. Another thing, we dont have to share evrything with our friends because we're friends. Sometimes, if things are not asked, we dont mention it. I have things in my life that i dont discuss with anyone at all. You can't say im not telling you everything. In the first place, im not obliged to say anything. This is not the issue of trust or friendship. It's just how much you wanna let people know. But the bottom line is "mind your own business". (=

In no way, accidental or coincidental, im making reference to anyone. Sometimes, i talk rubbish when im crazy. Most of the time, i am. But you know i still love all of you. *smiles* That's a genuine smile okie..haha..

Friendster - such a gross network. People asking to be friends or if they can know you better. Just because you have a picture that attracts them. Tell me they're bored.

Policemen - another gross bunch of shitassss. Come personally to me and i'll tell you what the fcuk happened with me and these 3 policemen near my area.