MMS Friends

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Me : Lili..no more shampoo, how to bathe??
Lili : Aiyah..later u go buy lor..
Me : What brand should i buy? Organics?
Lili : Organics no good larh..
Me : Then what's good? Orgasm??
Lili : *bursts out laughin*

----------------------------------------------
I've uploaded new pictures at Imagestation under my college, friends and family links. =)) Enjoy!

Great rain..had tuition in the morning. She was late this time. Mom commented that she's lazy. Haha..hmmm..hope my tutor Ruth isnt reading this. She clubs..gooTness..so scared when i saw her at Centro. *shivers*

My first trip to Cold Storage with my lil' sista Babes (we call her baby sometimes) - to get toileries.

We chose Organics by the way.."frizz free" and the other one called "clean" or sth liddat. People say cannot keep washing hair (no more than twice a day). With that, you can wash ur hair as many times as you like. But unless you think you're dirty like most of the time, most of us only wash out hair, maximum twice a day. Once a day for me. =) Washin long hair can die you know..i dont have much time to spare in the toilet. But i enjoy soaping my body like crazy..till my fingers wrinkle like the old woman on streets..the longer u soap urself, the longer the smell stays on ur body. Aint that perfect? Haha..

By the way, i heard from Sammy that Mitchell is now hot property in poly..wow..can't believe it..my twin..who looks not like me at all now (he use to look like me when we're in Sec3, he's from ACSb). He looks more angmoh now than any pure chinese blood..crazy about tennis as usual. He's a fantastic player..just like his father. =))

So, back to my first trip to Cold Storage for toileries. So i was choosing pads, liners and tampons with Babes after the shampoo section. Making a mes outta the place as usual. Is there really a huge difference between night and day use?? No leh..all the same hor?? Debate debate..wanted to stock up more maggi mee cup since i can't cook the packet ones. But think bad for my memory..which is essential during the prelims period. Talking literally about period..i ask my brains (which releases hormones) to release hormones..but no use leh..not coming at all..so..i need more hormones..its late again..what the hell..PUI the menstural chart.

Dont talk about stress..im not even sure if im stressed. I'll only be stressed when the results come back. Disappoint myself and i'll go eat shit..

New maid called Jacq coming on Next Monday. i only have 7 more days with my dearest Lili..haiz..one less friend. She worked here for 6 years liao, i didnt even learn Filipino from her..i learnt all the vulgarities in Spanish and French though. Haha. One less source of income..no one to buy things for me liao. But the good news is can bully the new maid! Heh..think she's 5 years older than me..or is it 2 years? Oh..i dunoo...

Cold Storage..the cream of chicken quite cheap..haha...$1.30 only..my fav is the cheese and milk and ham section. But cheese very expensive..so next time will drag Dad there and help me buy packets of packets. =)) End of trip with pads, liners, tampons, shampoos and can soup..cheapcheap..$20+ only. *grinz* Anyway, bought Aussie eggs (a dozen) for $6.50..wow..so expensive.

My turn..i did it. =))

Nana -> heh..you are the lamest! My whole family has got a sense of humour..but im the best! *winks*

Grace -> Haha...Bali/Batam/Tioman got good sun mah..wanna suntann and get lotsa bikinis!!! Come..lets all go together!!!!!!! *excited*

Zihui -> Smart girl..haha..shhh...promise you your testimonial (joint a/c) after my prelims-for you and your dear PTK okies?? =)) haha..love ya..