MMS Friends

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Sick

Vomited at 3.30am last night. Sucks. When i woke up at 9am, i vomited again.

Thai Express-you just watch out with you and your yellow curry. *fcuk*

Doctor didnt say much, afterall, my stomach has been weak. Just advised on my food intake from now onwards.

Vomitting..can you recall when was the last time you threw up? I can't remember, but i know i friggin teared last night. Like "what a mess have i made!" Lili (my maid) was nice to help me clear a little..the smell of the undigested curry totally made me gag. It sucks..you know the way the stomach contracted so hard that even i can't breathe properly or when shit was going to flow out of my ass??? It was that terrible..

Drank like a tall glass of water when i woke up. Felt so weak, i went back to bed. *booom!!* I threw up yellowish liquid. Looks like urine but no..its curry flavouring plus my water.

Then went to the docs and waited for hell ages. Finally came home and slept from 11am to 6pm. Weak..weak..weaked!! I havent eaten anything since yesterday. Can't feel if im hungry. But i know i didnt study today..fcuk..off to work..