MMS Friends

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tannlines

Saw Ms Thiang shopping at Wisma when i went town with Lili to collect her air ticket. Man...gonna miss her. After lit paper, shall watch movie with her, friday shall go ice-skating with her and my older sister. Anyone wanna come along? The more the merrier! =))

Melly!!!! I bought a new halter bikini from Tannlines!!! Haha..brown and white!! Very lovely!!! Sun-tanning time!!! Sentosa or wild wild wet after my exams yea!!! *skips ard* And yes, your birthday pressie still with me..rotting..haha..

Everyone, Edward thinks this --> =)) <-- is a double chin smiley face. Purposely blogged this to embarrass him. Haha..not!! It's just another expression for being happy and extremely smiley!!

Oh, and Jennifer!! Your birthday's coming!! Got you a little sth!! When can i see you?? Apparently, my tag and comments icon is not working...particularly on my darn computer..hellish..

Crampz suck.. *dull*