MMS Friends

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Nothing much..

Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School (sec) is Band 4 for Special/Express course.
Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School (sec) is Band 2 for Normal course.

Sentosa on Saturday morning. Miss the sun, want the sun!! How can i afford to go out right? Why not?? Make up for the time i guess..

Got back econs MCQ. Improved since mid-year..made me happy. =)) Can't wait for the rest to be back. Ms G said we did badly..the way she scolded us made me feel like i'm not literature student. Cannot be..i took literature back in PLMGSS for 4 years and did pretty well for it. Might not have much substance in my essays but i believe its worth reading..at least i'm not writing crap or dumb stuff..

You know, we have a blog to write down our personal stuff. Why are we then so concerned about how people will judge us after they read our entries?? The answer is because we are very self-conscious. I am too what.

Was wondering why girls (in particular girls with short hair) can make my heart pump so fast. Like why hasnt any guy made me feel that way? Saw Debbie..my ex-prefectorial friend in PL today..wow..must say she looks good! But i know she's obviously straight..haha..

My ear's bleeding..gross..the inside..not the ear holes. No no..it's literally the ear "hole"..

Did anyone see what Fatty Wong wore today?? Ew..her breasts the same size as her tummy!!! Major shit!! Haha..okies..i know im mean and stuff..harsh towards the people with sizing problems. But its purely out of fun..not any personal attack..as if i'm slim!!! Should check out my stomach! Shitting twice a day doesnt stop my stomach from growing..haha..from the way i'm eating..duh..

Beware of people around you. They do hurtful things behind your back. Dont think just because they're angels or they're your best friends and therefore won't harm you. Dont be surprise..they actually do.

Shit you..dont wanna reply then dont. Dont take your fcuking sweet time to reply me. Fcuk..i'll delete your fcuking number. Guilty?? Dont be..i wasn't referring to you. I meant you!!