MMS Friends

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Lili's gone...

Lilibeth's gone just liddat.

After working for 6 years..gone..have to put up with a new maid now. Lili, i'll come and find you after my As. All your fault..dont wanna work here anymore..now mum threatening me..if i dont teach the maid how to cook, she said i'll "get it from her". Hell..if i can cook, i wouldnt have to get a maid to wait on me. Anyway, house's really clean..with the new maid around..haha..miss you Lili!!!

Args..the house's so quiet...i wanna hear your out-of-tune singing Lili!!! =/

I hate it when people leave my life..one by one..Im facing up to it..but just can't stand it. Stop leaving!!! I want you to stay!!! Hmmm..people're always worried i'll leave them one day..the fact is that they're leaving me..

Mum's yelling at Jacq the maid at this point of time..haha..she spoilt the washing machine today..and i realised i can't on my hi5 stereo anymore. Haha..poor thing..hopefully Jacq can take the scoldings..as if we care when my mother yells at us..i get scoldings from my mother EVERYDAY lor. My mum should learn how to be calm. Not everyone can take her fcukin temper..we let her be most of the time.

So, we went Karaoke on Friday, ice-skating on Saturday with Lili..all during the late evening..reach home after mid-night. Haha..daytime, she's busy teaching the new maid. Haiz..we gave her a MP3 player as a parting gift. Sad sad..just went out to defend Jacq, mum scolded me.. "how to relax??!! you go teach her larh!". So, she's still yelling now..have to tell the maid my mum's liddat..get used to her or leave the house.

Lili, just come back )):

Sometimes,
i go out of the exam venue feeling like i've done well,
only to be disappointed by what i see before me.
Sometimes,
i feel like a complete goner when the paper's done,
only to find myself smiling when my effort's paid off.
It's probability and statistics,
50-50.