MMS Friends

Monday, October 04, 2004

Emperor's New Clothes

Godmother's birthday tmr. It'll be the first time we officially bring her out for dinner. =)) I dont know how old she is actually..haha..told her we're bringing her out for dinner last night cause it's her birthday and she went "oh..my bday meh? Haha..i've forgotten!" -_-lll

Lisany's way too funny. She was joking with me about "Emperor's New Clothes" today during Math tutorial. Haha..think Mr Ang overheard our embarrassing conversation. =b

Chris also make me laugh so much during Math lecture today. Haha...and i think her information's abit to slow cause everything already ended!! Wonder what kinda gossip goes around the art room..hmmm... =p

Nana and i got so excited about the dolly's hair changing colour today. We were walking to the bus-stop in the warm sun and the UV rays did some magic on the hair. Hehe. Dearest Tirene got me the dolls from Woodlands!!! Although dont have the one with the red-head, i guess the silver head's alright and pretty as well. *grinz* It's so adorable!!

Anyway, Math paper is back. Half of GP's back. One third of Econs is back. Basically, i've improved since mid-years. =)) Not getting grades like As and Bs of course but good enough to put a smile on my face. So much to revise and practice..darn..even if im not ready for A-levels, i'll still have to say "im ready".. )'=

I'm so gonna pierce my tongue and my belly!!!!