MMS Friends

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Weekend

3 hamsters ran away from the cage..haha..so funny. My jack russell over at princeton ville's dying i think. He's hardly 6 years old..too bad the car tyre ran over his paw at the driveway. I'm not a pet lover..but i dont ill-treat them either. =) I especially love Pussycat..

The article on Life section today about Lazy Eyes scares me. I have lazy eyes. I use my better eye to see things and i do tilt my head like all the time. No wonder its 350 and my better eye's 50 only. Put a pole infront of me and my vision will be totally screwed up. One side will be clear and the other will be blur like fcuk.

Mother Sim made us do projects on current issues like oil prices and outsourcing. So helpful and applicable to what's going on recently. And, yesterday's article at Home section on Outsourcing is highly useful and relevant. These are a few of my take-aways from the articles:
1) onshore/offshore outsourcing
2) how it helps to save costs
3) how it deals with domestic problems like unemployment
4) SIA, SATS, MOM, NS were some examples stated
5) although it cut costs, it raise others
6) time zone difference and work cultures

Sun-tanning with Shuyun and Tirene was cool yesterday. It rained for 5 days and God gave us clear skies and a warm sun on Saturday. =)) Started at about 1030 and ended by 1330. Was really hot and im burnt. Everything's golden and red except you-know-where. Haha..total expenditure was only $5.70! Gonna be a Islander after A-levels. Tann there till i look like a red-indian..wanna play volleyball with Aurelia too!

Motorcycle Diaries's another fabulous movie i caught with Shuming and Edward yesterday. I remembered one phrase which goes something like that: "We have too little of each other to be divided.." Though it sounds really....hmmm....loved that show. =))

On last Friday, it was my Grandmother's birthday. We went to a vegetatrian restaurant at Serangoon Road to eat. Got to interact with my cousins..which was totally entertaining. Haha. This auntie said i look like my Grandfather..i was like..what the hell??!! Then my another aunt asked if i had a boyfriend. I casualy replied i have plenty! She was pissed off, rolled her fcukin eyes and emphasized on "intimate boyfriends". Hello..what a question to ask! Even if have also dont needa report to you! Anyway, i said i dont have. Can't she just wait for my wedding invitation or something?? By the way, she's the onyl auntie left on the shelf. *serve her right!*

I didnt mention before right..my Daddy's side of the family tree have very BAD GENES. x_x
I hate the sharp jaw.
I hate the money squabbles.
I hate all the crap on divorce case.

Talk about my Mom's side of the family tree. She's the oldest. She practically argued with all her siblings except one sista. The youngest sister is missing literally and Mom's only brother has gotten a divorce if im not wrong. My family hates this brother cause he cheated my Daddy thousands of dollars before. If i see him, i'll spit on him. Family member cheating another family member...whats this man!

I dont know exactly how rich my grandparents or parents are. All i know is that money breaks up families. And i hate to see that happening cause my family is all 've got in the world..and i love them even though i can't stand a mother who doesnt behave like a mother or a little sister who doesnt have respect for either of her older sisters. My Dad's still the best, so to speak even though he's done many things that let my family down. We forgive and the same blood still runs in the family. =))