MMS Friends

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Orchid Country Club

Graduation Day was cool. Haha. Woke up late, missed my prize on stage. Went to PE room after the whole event and saw Mr Goh.

Goh: Who do i see? Who do i see? -smiles at me like some monkey-
Me: grinz
Goh: So familiar..i wonder who.. -fixing his eyes on me-
Me: grinz
Goh: Oh! It's Shanice!
Me: -_-
Goh: Why never come to school just now?
Me: Stomach cramps..haha...
Goh: Oh really? Stomach cramps? Haha.. -walks off after waggin a finger at me-
Me: Bubye Mr Goh. =))

So, last year, i've got 20 bucks..this year increased by 50%. I've got 30bucks plus a medal. Not bad huh. -skips- Hurhur. =b

The song "WE ARE ONE" can actually be sang as a choral piece. I dont know why SRJC chose to sing it with the original soundtrack. It's like a jungle song with lions in them with teachers singing on stage. Mother Sim and Fatty was hiding behind. Couldn even see them at all!!! -whines

As usual, when T was on stage, i straight away went like "OH NO!!!". Haha..

Okies..results wise, definitely a huge leap forward. All geared up to work more and consult more. =)) Dad was pleased with my improvement. Heh...press on press on..

Studied at Orchid Country Club with Liyu. Was quiet and cold at the study area till some secondary school Beng bought his friends there to make noise. They were obviously trying to her Liyu's attention. So much for being attractive..ruined the mood.

After that, we went to the gym and checked our BMI and body fats. I'm underweight apparently. -_- I eat so much..!!

155cm -- 41.8kg -- 20.2% body fat -- 17.9 for BMI