MMS Friends

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Euphoria 04

Crammin with Layleng today can't be more productive. Raffles Place Starbucks's really good and quiet. Interacted with the female boss there and got her to turn off the jazz music. Haha...

Euphoria 2004, Tiger Beer Birthday Party was way cool!!! Haha..drank beer like nobody's business.. Haha..got VIP pass so pretty honoured..the music was great..except the Techno part which i totally hate.

Toilet was gross as usual though claimed to be cleaned it very 30mins. You know..urine vapour! Haha..held my breath though it wasnt smelly. Nearly puked..i hate the whole idea of female and male sharing THE SAME make-shift toilets.

Highlight of the night was obviously Machi and they totally rock! Haha..enjoyed myself on the grass. I'm not sure of what the singers are blabbering abt actually. Haha. Shall be back next year for more party!!! *skips*

Anyways, guys there were very lecherous..and one bung kept staring at me. Please..they prolly thot my Daddy was my boyfriend or sth..no larh! Open ur freaking eyes!!! -_-lll

Im warm all over..gonna sleep!

I keep myself busy so i dont have to think about anything. Problems will only then become far....far far away..