MMS Friends

Thursday, November 04, 2004

GP paper

Paper was ok i believe. At least was better than last year's? Nothing much to complain about. I chose "To what extent are the young in Singapore favoured at the expense of the elderly". Heh..got a lot to discuss on.. felt good after the paper. Science people found it tough. Good..then will have moderation. Haha..next paper on Tuesday..MATHEMATICS! -grinz

Tomorrow got Mass. Shall reach there earlier with Mama..then can go see and pray for Papa at the columbrium. Which after, i have to go for some seminar at 7.30pm with my sister. Mum passed me 2 complimentary tickets to Dr Ernest Wong's seminar. Might as well go. It's on how to develop super memory, brain dominance, learning style, suggestology and performance shit. =))

Mum was caressing me today..while i was practising math. Got a shock. This caress is a kinda pressure. Haiz..whenever since did a mother's touch become a form of pressure. -shrugs-

Mum: -stammers- How's ur exams? -looking down on my work-
Me: Oh..okie lor..GP was okie..other subjects might not be.. -looks into mum's hands while staring at her stroking my back-
Mum: So...erm..
Me: Mummy, why are you so nice to me suddenly??
Mum: You having exams ah..hahaa..
Elder sis: Shuling in university study till she wanna commit suicide leh mummy..
Mum: Yeah lar..cannot study too hard..
Me: Yea..later i go jump down buildin. Hhaa..
Mum: You jump down building, you think i scared of you ar?? You better do well!!
Me: -_-lll


Haha..she gave me some tailsman..yes..my entire family's religion is a little screwed up. Highlights "choice and freedom" Haha..i told her i burnt it after i came home. She was like "WHAT?" So she said i was supposed to burn it before i head to school for exams..she said i left the *general* some type of God at home waitin for me to bring it to school..haha..and i left for exams without *bringing the general* to school. Haha...nearly died after laughing so hard!

Of course ultimately, i still believe in God.. =)) Just dont wanna upset my Mum's kind intentions..She's draggin me to Thailand and Cambodia from 23rd Dec to 28thDec...sigh..not my type of place. But i'll just please her.. =))