MMS Friends

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ex-neigbour

So, adding on to my previous entry, i think YongYi has matured alot through army. But still as crappy and corny. He made me laugh throughout his entire visit! Hurs. What impressed me his stand towards relationship. I asked him when he is gonna get a girlfriend. He casually replied: what i earn enough to support her. Wow..i was totally WOW! Then he shared alot on SAF and MINDEF stuff..learnt more and some army politics. Haiz..kinda pityful actually. He kindly drove me to heartland after that and sent my elder sister all the way to Orchard.

YongYi was my ex-neighbour for about 13 years or so? Have been on good terms with their family all along. Haha. Missed those days whereby we'd play along the corridoor or run from one house to the other. Childhood was complete with them around. =)

Anyways, im back to writing my diary. Realised that i wrote very few entries in that book. The year's ending!! And im still on the same diary since the year started. Am i really that busy?? A diary to look back on certainly brings back many many memories.. =))