MMS Friends

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

After-paper

Haha..i said a short prayer to God once they said "Candidates, you may begin now." Was a rather smooth paper i believe. No reason to fail or get grades like D/E. My tutor will be the first to kill me if i dont get B. Anyways, thats just paper1. Therefore, i still have paper2 to 'rely' on. =))

small angle approximation-general solutions-vectors-integration via substitution-inequalities-linear interpolation-mathematic induction-3D trigo-permutation and combination-functions-binomial expansion-complex nos-partial fractions-differentiation for stat points-1st order DE

So guess whats left for SectionA of paper2? Most probably focussing on:

curves-logarithmic-notation-more integration and differentiation

I'm having a slight headache. Which comes about after every Math paper. Alrights..i have a week to prepare for Lit papers1/8 and Math paper2 and Economics paper3.

My stupid ex-neighbour at my place now. He just blocked my "flow of air". Haha..army boy..actually, i think he looks much cuter than before. =))