MMS Friends

Monday, November 15, 2004

Major papers tmr

Crammed like mad with Grace today...all for tmr cause i have mathematics and literature. Haiz..then next day is econs essay. I cant take it..its weighing down on me..ahhh...after this week, i hope things get better.

Oh..!! I just realised that Grace stays at unit18 and my unit is 30!!! Oh my gooTness..!! -skips ard- Haha..and her family knows my aunties. Hoot! Oh well..i just realised how miserable my room is...probably go furnish it after a-levels. =)) The way my relatives are "taking care" of the house is kinda pathetic. Haha..nevertheless, i still love my flat beside PL! =)) It'll be much prettier after the huge renovation anyway..but i dont mind moving into Poh Huat..provided i get to do up my own room. Hur..and visit Grace everyday!! Yeah..