MMS Friends

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Rebonded!

Haha...yes...went to get my hair done. No swimming for now and no highlighting till a month later. Haiz..there goes my beach and pool life. So straight and very light..abit weird. -sniffs hair- I've got fringe for my high forehead! =)) Anyways, 2 people was messing with my hair..felt like a princess again. Haha..then the whole thing ook about 3hours. Studied on the way of course. They're not really educated i believe. Cause 2 women came in during my long-awaited-stay and asked something in English. They casually replied they dont understand and they left. Haha..wow..best!! But their service is very good. Kinda talk to me and asked my stuff about college..haha..friendly. =))

Anyways, studied at Faith's place today. Jenalyn was there as well. Haha..long time didnt catch up with them. We helped each other through econs. I dont wanna lose out to them since they're from ACJC. Haha..my dream bro-sis college. They're so funny..haha..no no..or was i the clown there? Hmm..miss her Mum's meatball soup! But i ended up with plain water for the entire afternoon..haha..