MMS Friends

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Dirty Dancing

Finished the long and draggy show: The Age of Innocence. I thought it followed very closely to the book. The costumes, setting and characters gave me a clearer visual representation overall. Have to revise 2 more books. Guess lit paper2 is my only hope of a good grade. Haha.

Dirty Dancing is another good show. Cuba seems like a nice -music and dance- place. Rich culture..unlike Singapore. Practically no identity. Saw the Straits Times article on "good service"?? I though that was pretty much a piece of crap. I've encountered many poor services before. Why dont the reports go cover those stories instead?

Aisha and Chrystella said i grew fatter...esp at my cheeks area. Oh my gooTness..is this sanity or vantiy..haha..

Girls, have you ever wonder before; how exactly does our head-hair get into our bra?? I'm stunned! -_-

Anyways, i think CHUNKY can soap tastes the best in the market! =))

Weee....brilliant beyond brilliant! -grins like an idiot-