MMS Friends

Monday, November 22, 2004

Condo booked

Economics MCQ, DRQ and CS. Oh my gooTness..felt so constipated when i saw the first question. Couldnt get my brain's motor to run. Took so long to warm up..MCQ squeezed all the brain juice outta me..esp the last question..how was i to know the initial price of the good?? Trade creation or trade diversion in that case?? So i decided that A should be my final answer..after struggling for so long. -_-

Next, must thank Faith for leaking out that Free Trade will come out to me yesterday. If not, i might have have done as well for the CS. I had plenty to write for DRQ, but lack of time. So i rushed through everything since most're 2 pathetic marks. Used 6 papers in all. Which was incredible to me. Think i shot myself for this 2 papers..but im still gunning for a B or C for economics. =))

I figured out with a B C C, i can get into SMU and do business management and psychology. Yada yada..

By the way, pardon me if i cant release the plans just yet..you all should know why. -cheeky- Haha..soon...soon..anyways, can always call me for the details. Im soooo excited!! =))

Just 21hours more...weeee...Am i excited or excited? ;b