MMS Friends

Thursday, November 25, 2004

BBQ

I dont know where to begin..maybe because there simply wasnt any beginning?

23 Nov 2004
Had my last literature paper. Couldnt focus 100% because i was literally counting down the hours before i can play. My older sister who's a "mother-figure" in the household was controlling me like shit for 2mths. Finally, she sent me a msg at 5pm saying i've no more restrictions. I was thrilled.. =) Euphoria..head downtown with Shuming, Christopher and Luke to get the watch for Edward. Had dinner treat from Chris at Marche..i love the sausages. Haha.. -cheeeeeeky- When back home and the guys baked the cake..Mum made me feel like i was a loser in the kitchen...tired when i head to bed.

24 Nov 2004
Woke up late and watched VCDs. Head down to the supermarket with Chris and got the BBQ stuff. Went home to watch "The Incredibles". Was funny..but didnt get to complete the show cause we have to prepare the coating of the cake and the pasta. Went well..i could chop mushrooms and sausages. =)) -beams- Transferred all the stuff to my condo with Gary, Angeline and Chris. When i was there, some girls and guys were there already.

Liyu, Melissa, Sinyin, Amy, Gwen, Grace, Jasmine, Jason, Weichern, Crystal, Edward, Chris, Shuming, Gary, Karsten, Jazq, Angeline, Shuyin, Indran, Rushday, Aisha, Chrystella, Xiangjing, Shuyun, Grace, Tirene, Sammi. Thanks for coming. Especially Jasmine's who is injured and the science peepz who took time off to come. And yes..Daryl. =)) -grinz-

Pardon me if i was not a good host. =/

I saw the division actually..basketball girls..my class clique, the councillors, the a02 and a01 peeps. But hope you all have fun chilling out after exams. Nevertheless, we all study lit and is in the same Arts cohort! No no..cannot say that. I should put it in this way: we're all in the same college! =)) Can't believe i dont have to wear uniforms anymore. No more "shanice-your-skirt-is-too-short". Well, short is a variable term right? -grinz-

Well, think everyone noticed how close my little sister and Karsten was. Dont know if its good or bad? We all do lack brotherly love. But..erm...oh well..keep it simple i guess. -shrugs-

But i must say the water was super duper coooooold!!! -frozen-

Also, i wanna thank my girlies..my clique for staying back all the way with me to clear up. Appreciate it so much. I think you all should know how grateful i am right? Let's go make out! Haha..Xiangjing..i know you're excited liao!! =p We shant mention how our dear friend here missed the last bus and train..dots..haha..

I had fun..think it was pretty successful..not without your pressence, laughter, help and food. =)) I love you all..thank you so much yeah..

Was tired..hit the sack at 3.30am. Woke up by 8am to go Sentosa with the girls.

25 Nov 2004
Sentosa was cool...nice mighty sun. Glad we left after 3 hours cause it rained! Hit town and had Tomyambanmian for lunch. -yummilicious- But sadly, the extreme change of weather made me sick. Headache sucks. Anyway, went to enquire on some sales job with good pay. Cant stand this particular Far East shop called RICKS. Starting pay is 5 bucks and the boss ask us what kinda qualities we have (to help them sell more bags).

LIKE HELLO?! YOUR BAGS SUCK BIG TIME. THE'RE OUTTA FASHION AND YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOUR STORE EARN PROFITS BY JUST PAYING ME 5 BUCKS?? I fired him. Haha..

Am home now..with a healthier skin colour. Jaded..

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287853369 (BBQ)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287853035 (Sentosa)