MMS Friends

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Idol crowned

Convivial for Taufik..he so deserved it! =)) Was at Liyu's place watching it..haha..her sister Maureen cooked pasta and garlic bread for us. Dinner was toothsome.. *licks lips*

Saw that bitch on telly..guess u know who u are..im not the only one saying that..your name has travelled far and wide..with a bad reputation that is. Haha.. *flap my arms*

Met Charlotte on the bus..haha..still the same old girl.

Anyways, i've decided not to spend my money on unneccesary stuff. So not gonna share a hotel room or go clubbin/pubbin unless its ladies night. Please understand my change of mind. =/

Gonna work after 12 dec..pay's about $1400 a month if i work everyday for 8hours. Thought was okie..can get another job with California Fitness Centre on weekends. =)) Zihui!! Get me more good deals!!

Going to Maurice's place for breakfast in about 8 hours time. He's gonna cook breakfast for me!! =))