MMS Friends

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bali

You have no idea how home-sick i was. Truely wonderful to be back in my homeland.. =))

Just realised how much i loathe camps and travelling abroad. The idea of uncertainty and disorder kills me.

Sorry if i didnt get much barang barang back for you guys, who knew i was gg away. Well, im back safe and sound..i believe thats the best gift! Unless you want me dead? -_-

Thousands of surfshops there..roadside stores which im learnt the art of barginning from. Haha. Watersports are of course part of our free and easy holiday. HardRock hotel was cool..went swimming at the huge pool and VIP pool which we paid extra $17 for. Drank their "Bintang" beer and i thought it tastes like our "Tigerbeer"..haha..liveband was cool..except their pitching was off. Haha..dont blame me for commentin on that..i used to be from PL choir! What are you expecting? And i can run too okies..Mum always tell me: "Jack of all trade, master of none." This phrase best describes me?

Ask me more about the trip personally cause there's no way i can type what i did, all on this blog..far too much to share. =)) I have high and low times during the 4 days and 3 nights..with sucks......and swells.....

Back to Singapore. Went to activate my cards and elder jiejie bought for me stickers. Woopers! Haha..strangely, im into them..and i dunno why. Haha. It's NOT childish okies..just shut up..

Gonna watch all those VCDs now..dinner with God-ma this evening. She was so concern and anxious about my return yesterday. Ooo..i love her so much!!! Haha..she actually kept my underwear worn when i was 4?? Haha..how adorable..till then.

TA!