MMS Friends

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Got a job

Told Maurice i want breakfast cooked by him. He fry me 5 eggs..can u actually believe that?! -_-

Went for job interview with Liyu, Serene and a guy friend. Got the job straight away. In 6 days, i'll earn $440. Cool huh..im gonna be an exhibitor at Suntec City Exhibition Hall from 15-19dec. =))

Walked in town abit..gonna get my prom makeup done at Bobbie Brown and hair done at my usual salon. Waited for my dress to be altered today too..he friggin took so long. He cant even keep to his promise of completing that on time. *fumes*

-warning- Im gonna start cursing.

I FUCKING HATE THE IDEA OF BEING ACCUSED. WHAT I SAY DOESNT EQUALS TO WHAT I DO. IF U FCUKING THINK I LIE, THEN U'RE FCUKING WRONG. YOU TOTALLY LET ME DOWN. IT'S GONNA BE MY LIFE AND NOBODY'S GONNA DESTROY IT. I HAVE A REASON TO GET ANGRY, SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. FCUKOFF. AND IM REFERRING PARTICULARLY TO THIS GIRLFRIEND OF MINES. I'VE NEVER BEEN PISSED WITH YOU BEFORE..THIS TIME, I DONT CARE ANYMORE.

Thank you Maurice and Xiangjing for talking to me. Saved me from breaking down.. -grateful-

Going to gym with Eunice (my junior) and meeting Xiangjing in town for high-tea and catching up session. Can't wait to share on my Bali trip. =))

Meanwhile, im sorry i was mean to Edward and Christopher and someone i don wanna mention. So horrible of me to throw my temper and black face around. Am i bad or bad??

[sha-NOT-nice]