MMS Friends

Saturday, December 04, 2004

At home

Everyone i know seems to have dyed their hair. Guess im leaving mines black for some time. My butterfly tattoo's fading away.

Rented Shrek2, Mean Girls to watch at home. Bored bored and more bored. But i guess its better than heading out the entire week. The woman at VideoEZY picked up Something's Gotta Give for me. =)) Think she's so sweet and friendly. Wonder if she's straight cause she kinda behaves like a bung. -_-

I realised the amount of crap written on my blog. Might shut it down soon.. -shrugs- Everytime i curse, people call me up to find out if they're the one. Haha..its not suppose to work this way!!

Sick: sore throat and breathing seems a little difficult. Args..asthma coming up. Im scared to sleep at night..

It's coming back to me. I keep ignoring people. Now, its their turn to ignore me. Not exactly miserble but..oh well..

Everything got a little carried away. Not much to ponder about..afterall, its been 2 years..

Anyways, i've got a bag of wet suits. Mum ask why must i keep buying them. I also dunno. -grinz-

The Bali trip..remember the beaded colourful necklace Tirene?? Haha..i think its FAB!! Haha..wear it more often okies..its cool! =)) A pity i didnt buy alot of barang barang..

Monday's gonna be so hectic for me. Many people i wanna see at prom not going for it. Sigh.

Sleepy..wanna sit on my sofa and watch another vcd..