MMS Friends

Friday, December 10, 2004

Bye to Rushdy..he's going to Tekong. =(( He has taken good care of me in class and college..so gonna miss his company and dumb jokes. No wait..everything he says is dumb..haha..

SOUL gathering is coming up. Im so excited! Its really been awhile since i've met out with my PLMGS clique. Choir clique to be specific. Liyu, Esther, Melissa, Sheryldine, Sinyin and myself. I've personally formed some kind of personal bond with each of them. Sheryldine, my dear friend since primary4, and the rest since Secondary1. I've gone through so much with them..kinda looked back on those days whereby i kicked Renee outta the clique. I made her cry..haha..but she was really monsterous then. =b Hope she's doin well abroad.

Cheryl's coming back this sunday. Yay! -skips ard- Can't wait to see my bestfriend and talk cock in Coffeebean! There's really so much to talk about. We can just sit there and not talk as well. It's like we call each other just to hear one another "breathe" through the phone in the past..heh. And us playing "guess-the-colour-of-the-RI-guys-undies" at Bishan's Coffeebean. Missed those days. I've plans to go back with her to Australia-Monash next Feb for a holiday before her term starts.

It's like air tickets're so cheap these days. We all can afford to pay more for 1st Class or Raffles Class. Mum's dragging me all over Asia and informing me on the day itself as if we're going to Orchard or Tampines. It's insane i know..! -pulls hair-

So, im starting work at Suntec Exhibition Hall next week. Envy me for the good pay..but long hours?? Haha..not sure if i'll survive. But on Wed, shall go clubbing with the girls cause its Ladies Night! -whistles- Wanna get Aurelia along..havent seen her for ages!!! -roars- I've missed out so much at Double O after prom liao..must make up on next wed! =))

Wish Dad would just get the paints home soon. We have such huge plans for Revamp04-05. My new black sofa is coming in on 29th this month. Since Mum bought it without our consent, we might as well give our living room the Zen look/feel. =)) White walls companied by earthy colours. Basically just black, white and light browns/cream.

4 corners of the living room, all taken up by something. Piano, organ, altar, couch, entertainment set blahblahblah..its not an old-fashion house. I'll prefer to call it "messy". It can be done up really nicely.. =)) As long as Dad sponsors the money! -_- I simply cant wait to go back to Ikea and get all those barang barang. Meanwhile, my flat shall undergo the phase by phase "up-grading". Haha. Forget about the other houses...i love this flat most!

Maybe can go buy a mega-bed so that 3 of us (sisters) can sleep together. =)) No snoring please..!

Go rent/buy SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE. I love this show so much!!! =))

Miss home...