MMS Friends

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Yunwei

(bitchified mood-excited/sexited)

I saw Yunwei!!!!! -yells- We were standing next to each other at Sengkang train platform..then suddenly, my brain registered that the girl is her!! Oh my gootness..i was so excited can?! She's like 3 years my prefect and choir senior. Have always loved her..haha..maybe even a crush on her last time. I seriously cant remember. Hurhs.

We talked about our current lives, my choir clique, weisi, PLMGS, college, university, family..args..so many topics! Thought she looked hagged..but she said i looked different since sec1 and my long hair and that i've grown more pretty (oh, thats so not true. check out my zits!!!). -roars- I'm like almost her height liao! =)) We parted with hugs and stuff..haha..really missed her! =))

YUNWEI!!! aahhhhh......!! YUNWEI!!!! -gone nuts-

Weird, girls mostly have crushes on boys in their younger days. Mine, all GIRLS. Yes..strangely, im still having those sort of crushes on girls. I mean i can also go "crazy" when i see cute guys, but none will give me that "melting" feeling. Am i weird or is it something else..

Went shopping with Mum awhile in the afternoon..was okies..she bought for me a pink top. My gootness..pink. So not my colour..but the material's soft and pretty nice to lay your hands on. Shutup..im not tellin u to touch me. -lols- Pyscho'ed' Mum into being nicer to us girls..

SOUL gathering was definitely fabulous! I miss my girls so much! It's not easy to find a date to meet all of them out. There're 6 of us altogether: 3 in out of college and 3 in poly. It amazing..how each of us can still talk like a speedtrain. Haha..bras to boyfriends to girlfriends to weddings to studies to jobs to clubbing...blahblahblah..typical girls gossips. Oh, by the way, Billy Bombers forgot to charge me for my cream of brocoli..haha..thats $4.90 gone for them!

Anyone saw the Taj Mahal lingerie?? I think its beautiful..its expensive.

My Nokia 6170 is out. So gonna get it. =))

Try going to Bottle Tree Village-Seafood Restaurant at Sembawang. The food and scenery there is great! Haha..there's this cute guy too..he served my table..haha..we just keep making eye contact at each other but nothing else happened. Like u know some guy is interested but they will never ever make the move. Haha..more fairytale-like for me. There but never there..if u know what i mean..haha..even Dad said he's cute and decent looking. =))

Skip Hongkong..it sucks. Haha..only the weather and food is good? And i got even more sick..cant quit coughing and there's blood. Breathing isnt much easier..but i feel fine. At least i think so. Mum should stop bringing me all over Asia..it aint that fun.

Wish list:
-nokia 6170
-that $44 bear which is nowhere to be found anymore
-clothes
-new violin