MMS Friends

Thursday, December 16, 2004

1st day of official work

1stly, i woke up late (again) and have to take a cab down to suntec exhibition hall. Didnt eat breakfast but took my medicine. Imagine the consequences. -_-

Briefing before work starts. I broke my egg only after 45mins or so. Got 3 customers in total for the day. Pretty satisfied. I mean there're like so many of us compared to the few walk-in people. Adonis was trying to pooch our customers at the door. Haha..top sales was 7 and bottom was 1. Oh well, who's interested in mags like Motherhood, Mama Baobei and Women's World??!

The girls're interesting. One NJC and one AJC girl. The rest are of course older than myself and Liyu. Youngest is an O-level girl. The guys are mostly in university or ORD. Yupz..had fun chatting and joking ard with them. Haha..all during work time.

Took 2 toilet breaks..my heels totally killed me. Talking about my attire..corporate wear. It's like "so out of my character"?! Haha...did i mention the dinner provided was good? -wow- Rice and 4 fantastic ingredients! =)) That saved my day cause it was my first meal. Haha..

Bad news is that they fired 2 guys whom i thought could get the company more deals. They were perhaps too "bengish" for this job. Shrugs, oh well..shook hands and hugged before we parted with them. Haha..imagine the bond just after 2 days.

Well, my 3 customers of the day were all rich ladies. 2 mothers and 1 woman..they used credit cards to pay..so..must be rich taitais lar! Haha..some arseholes pooched my potentials away too. I'll slap them if they do that again tmr.

Imagine me in this line-promotional sales. -_- Can just faint! If aint for the company, i'll die before the 6th day. Can't wait for Sunday to come you know?! Must really go for a huge celebration! =)) Okies, suffer before i enjoy the $440 earned (takin into consideration im not fired tmr). -lols-

Met Xiangjing and Tirene to club at Chinablack. Ended up eating supper..haha..dont ask why. Im so gonna wear flat-soles-shoe tmr. Fcuk..can u imagine the freezing DRY air at the convention hall and those nasty heels?! Even the guys're complaining abt the low degrees and the working shoes they're wearing. What about the girls?!