MMS Friends

Thursday, December 16, 2004

2nd Day of work..

Working is definitely not easy. 2nd day..sales record is still 3. Could have been 5 but my customers were pooched (again). Very irritating and dissed..but there's nothing i can do.

Bear with it!!! -roarss- Just 3 more days..hopefully the weekend will bring me more sales. Competition against the other booth.. -shakes head-

We're like lions waitin to pounce on the people..haha..hate this job. But hey..im still not fired! =b Dinner's great as usual..feet's still sore..shoulders still aching..feeling just as tired..waitin for celebration on Sunday. Sigh sigh..

I dont mean to whine..but that's almost the only thing i can do to comfort myself.

Before leaving for 3rd day of work: I had a nightmare..dreamt that i someone i love died and i was cryin my hearts out. Bad karma?