MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dental

I paid $28 just to let my dentist see if my teeth has shifted. Then we discussed about the operation to remove my excess gum. Think my poor tongue will have even lesser space after the op. Of course my jawline will look better. Good. Can do without the op as well lar..will decide later.

Catch up on my sleep this afternoon. 4 hours nap. Feels so good. =))

After dinner, head to town. Supported Tirene cause she's carolling for Cityharvest. Not too bad a carnival..the crowd was enthu and stuff..food was good. Except that i argued with jiejie who's there also. She went home on her own. Too bad..who ask her to show me black face. Hate it when i apologized already yet the person still not shuang. Forget it then..

Was thinking of buying a dog. Jack russell-maltese-crossbreed..friend's selling me for $300. Its so damn cute!! =)) Will come in about 2mths time. Cool huh..haha..

Oceans 12 with Chris tmr!! *yay* And get my frigging hp.. -_-