MMS Friends

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ocean's 12

My house's half white, half dirty white. It should be finished by Christmas, i believe.

Ocean's 12 is not as good as Ocean's 11. Some crappy stuff in there which i did not appreciate. But some bits were hilarious! =) The aircon at Lido1 froze me and Chris..haha..

Did some shopping then got my cellphone today. Like finally..yes..haha..i know what you're thinking about Xiangjing..i took a long time to decide. But hey! I did come to a decision finally didnt i? Met Shuming and Edward again.. =b

Then Chris went to work so i met up with Liyu and Serene. Was so tired by then..so we stoned at macs before continuing to shop. Liyu can really shop..me and Serene were being "dragged" around. So we tried to find seats whenever she stops to check something out. Shopperholic!

Had dinner with Jenn later..i dont wanna embarrass myself here but 2 glasses of Carlsberg is enough to make my head spin. No more Indochine..the noodle soup is not quite to my liking. Maybe next time..sit inside, atmosphere's good! She gave me a book entitled "SOCRATES CAFE-a fresh taste of philosophy" by Christopher Phillips. Something that i've always wanted to read up on. Dictionary will be helpful..my vocab sucks. =/Thanks for the night out girl.. =))

It's town 3 days in a row. I cant get enough of it. Args.

Heading to the gym and coccolatte tmr. What a fantastic day. =)

By the way, its just a figure of speech. I think u should loosen up instead of cursing and swearing. Makes cow sense i must confess.