MMS Friends

Monday, December 27, 2004

Retainers

Gymming with Tirene and Kenneth was better today. At least i did more exercises as compared to other days whereby i slacked like crazy. Joggin, runnin, cycling, weights.. =)

Kenneth's funny..haha..he kept teasing me..anyway, think im joining Surf&Sweat 2005 again. This time, its for fun.

Darn, i weigh more than 42kg now..how?! -pulls hair-

Can only collect the Good Progress Award on 30th Dec..args..so slow!!

Tisha, Tirene and Christopher companied me down to National Dental Centre to fix another set of retainers. This is the first time i went there without an appointment. Costs me $118 altogther. -groans- I'll be careful with it from 4th Jan when i collect my new pair. Dr Chew was asking me what im working as. Told him about my plan to work at the hotel (in-room dining) since they pay pretty well and lunch is provided daily. Working environment is fine and no stress, more friends. =)) He then told me he'll never allow his daughter to work this job. Cause he said it'll be dangerous to serve food to a room as my safety is not ensured. he's trying to say there might be many guys in the hotel room and something might happen to me lar..oh boy.. =/2nd thoughts? Haha.

Wanted to go town together. But we ended up at ChinaTown. -_- But after that, Chris and me still went shopping at town lar. For awhile only..havent shopped enough!!