MMS Friends

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year Resolutions

Just thought about my resolutions for 2005

1) Give within my limits to people who need the cash more than i do.
2) No more "fcuk"s sprouting off my mouth.
3) Exercise at least once a week. Needa tone up.
4) Maintain a good diet-more vegetables.
5) Make sure i stay under the weight of 45kg.
6) Try to finish 1 book per month despite busy schedules.
7) Continue violin lessons.
8) Get my new plastic spectacles. Degree's rising fast.
9) Enter some kinda university.
10) Continue spending time with family & friends. Not dumping 'old' friends for new ones.
11) Try to attend mass or service more often.
12) Dont spend like i have no tomorrow. Time to control my finances (tightly).
13) Love myself more. No more nonsense or monkey businesses.