MMS Friends

Saturday, March 26, 2005

7 taxpayers

Chinablack again..but arrived there pretty 'late'. Supposed to meet Aurelia dear but couldnt find her..left my hp at the counter so couldnt contact her. Spotted her but didnt go over..haha..and i saw many other friends. And sheesh..Daryl. Crowd wasnt that good. I swear we have to meet up the next time my dear Aurelia!! =)) Can't wait to see that sizzling hot girl! Im addicted to clubbing.. *shakes head*

Sentosa tmr with Melissa dear. Havent seen her for some time. Got so much to whine to you about..esp bout Cheryl Song. Rah!

Work was definitely scary today. I served 7 taxpayers. All walks of life and all the weird status. Haha..cannot disclose much. So..yea, cant wait to serve more! =))

Mustafa next week my dear Liyu?? I want my Man & Boy back..haha..sorry, keep hounding u for it..By the way, Im falling in love with Middlesex. Its a fabulous book. =)