MMS Friends

Thursday, March 24, 2005

gd fri eve

I was greeted by bad haze/smoke the moment i woke up. How unhealthy.

Glad there's no work till Saturday-which is definitely gonna be real challengin and scary, serving taxpayers at the frontline. There're so many stuff to memorise and the terms aint exactly simple. Luckily i had Economics background, helps a little. Haha..Lynn is the hungry dinosaur in my group..she can really make me laugh, full of nonsense girl. Tirene was way quiet today. And i cant stop twisting around in my chair. Rah, was bored during the training so our notes're filled with doodles, scribbles and hairy sheeps. =p

Am on a major diet, but my tummy's not flat at all. In fact, its bloated with air. *doink* Or blood? Shrugs. I have like 2 more university application to finalise..so lazy to do them. Its frustrating and troublesome!

Keep seeing Linderr on the TV..hope she wins Ms Singapore Universe 05. Easy to spot her, the only gorgeous malay there. =)) PLMGS girls rock!! Oh, our air-conditioned hall has been pulled down. So is the staffroom/computer lab/library block. *heart sinks*

A couple of nights ago, before i turned in, i missed Edward suddenly. Dropped him a msg and yea, he replied today. But it was a mass sms reply. Rah.. =) I'll keep him as a friend close to my heart although things didnt quite work out. Next, i dont know where Xiangjing disappeared to. We're all here to be with you, dont know why are u isolating urself. It's been a month plus since i last heard from you? Let me know if you're alright my dear girl..please.

Stoooopid! I realised many of my relationships dont work out or worked out halfway because of me. Always me. Rah..do i seriously have a major problem?? I suspect so. And Terence, if u ever read my blog, just stop asking me out. I dont wanna date anymore alrights. Quit it!!! RAHHHHHH..I rather stay as friends, in that way, things remain nice and good.

Just wanna read my novel this weekend and get a tann. Shhitty..im uber fair! Nuff of shopping, till my next payday. Im gonna dye my hair with Shuyun next month! =)