MMS Friends

Thursday, March 17, 2005

sentosa

The sun's hothothot today! =)) Went Sentosa with Chris. While he was 'scanning' girls, i caught myself checkin them out as well. -_- Sheesh..haha

Head down to Subway (Cine) for lunch..thanks for the treat mate! =b I like this guy...easy with money. Haha. But i'm definitely not making use of him. Rah...i mean duh! He's Tirene and my woman! Of course, he wenta work at the M1 roadshow. Before that, this model guy blocked my path. I ignored him..so he went to disturb Chris. Ooooo...

Saw those pretty clothes (the sizes more like it) i adored at MANGO. And got something from FOREVER21 as well. Gootness..they have XS as one of their sizes?? So fetch! *grins* New clothes for work next Tues at IRAS! Finally, Im employed. Frictional unemployment just went down by 0.0000001%. Haha.

Current Mood: Euphoria :)